ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend monthly (or as scheduled) Board and membership meetings via Zoom; special meetings as called by Executive Committee or Board; annual Symposium (attendance might be negotiable).
- Attend monthly luncheon in person.
- Prepare and email materials to board or membership in a timely, accurate manner, including special announcements, as needed.
- Prepare monthly minutes in conjunction with the Secretary.
- Prepare regular (usually monthly) e-newsletter.
- Maintain membership list and database; keep current email database. Update membership directory on website regularly.
- Update board notebook annually, in consultation with the Chair, and distribute to board members.
- Maintain WPF/WPFF equipment in working order (i.e., laptop, projector, square)
- Maintain & keep up-to-date cash receipting software such as Square, Stripe, Paypal, Affinity
- Follow corporate By-laws, Standing Rules and Financial Guidelines.
- Assist in coordinating logistics for monthly meetings and annual event(s).
- Collaborates with:
- board chair on monthly meetings and annually updated board materials
- board secretary on monthly board minutes
- board treasurer on registrations and billings for annual dues and program registrations.
- president-elect (Program Committee) chair and committee members on monthly program logistics
- venue personnel for monthly luncheon logistics (catering count, menu, seating, audio-visual)
- WPF/WPFF contract public relations/marketing staff for website updates
QULIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook); familiarity with e-newsletter software, such as MailChimp
- Access to e-mail, internet
- Accounting knowledge is helpful
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Demonstration of professionalism through business dress and actions at all meetings and special events
- Experience with website management software (e.g. Wild Apricot, Weebly, WordPress, etc) Preferred but not required)
- Experience with credit card processing applications (e.g., Affinipay, Square, etc) (Preferred but not required)
Hours may vary from 15-45 hours/month. Average is expected to be 30 hours/month.