The Accounting Manager is a member of the Finance and Accounting Team. The primary objective of this position is to achieve enterprise measures by ensuring efficient and accurate oversight of organizational accounts payable and receivable. This role collaborates with staff members throughout Executive Office to support enterprise-wide financial processes, focusing primarily on financial support for Tri Delta’s Foundation.
- Status: Full-time
- Location: 80% of time at Executive Office
- Supervised by: Chief Financial Officer
- Supervises: Accounting Specialist
Required qualifications include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, including at least 1 year of supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Detail-oriented, ability to think critically, self-starter, customer service orientated
Preferred qualifications include:
- High degree of familiarity with Sage Intacct and Salesforce
- Skills in Excel, including Pivot Table and VLOOKUP functions
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and account for all Foundation financial transactions.
- Prepare Bank reconciliations
- Review and approve Foundation accounts payable within Bill.com.
- Oversees deposit of all donations.
- Manage setup and documentation of new restricted or endowed funds.
- Maintain individual fund balance reporting.
- Calculate annual payouts for scholarship and grant funds and manage payment of awards.
- Maintain and manage campaign pledge reporting.
- Employee and Customer Service
- Create custom accounting reports and dashboards in collaboration with end users.
- Support Foundation staff on credit card coding.
- Finance Team
- Successfully lead, manage and support the Foundation accounting specialist.
- Support finance team with other duties as assigned.
- Fulfill professional expectations of all Tri Delta employees:
- Abide by and lead others in Tri Delta’s project management process and practices.
- Receive and act on feedback; focus on self-development to become the best version of yourself.
- Pursue open and consistent communication with Tri Delta employees and volunteers.
- Conduct all work with a focus on elevating Tri Delta’s brand as a premier women’s organization dedicated to helping women live, learn, and lead – with Purpose, for a lifetime.
- Be passionate about serving others (e.g., Tri Delta employees, Board members, collegiate and alumnae members) and helping them become the best versions of themselves.
Tri Delta’s employees are called to kindness, appreciate each other’s unique abilities, and value diverse perspectives. We welcome candidates with a wide range of experiences, identities and viewpoints. At Tri Delta, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate and support the diverse backgrounds and skills of our employees and believe that they make us stronger. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.