ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code if you do not know it!
Successful Small-Shop Fundraising
November 22 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
When you are part of a small organization and hold responsibility for everything in development from annual giving to planned giving, it can be a challenge to keep all the plates spinning at once. This session will help you discover ways to manage the myriad tasks of running a small shop while also growing your program.
- Understand the uniqueness and the challenges of small-shop fundraising.
- Discover the best practices for small shops that are key to your success (and sanity).
- Understand the value of a strong executive director/development director relationship.
- Learn to engage colleagues and volunteers in the work of development.
- Discover ways to connect with and cultivate donors who give repeatedly.
Program Level: Intermediate
Instructional Method: Online via Zoom
CFRE Points: 2 points
Cost: $65 Members / $115 Non-members
Please Note: Registration closes at 12 noon on the day prior to the class date. Registrations are subject to approval.
REGISTERATION OPEN SOON
Choose Any Six Courses and Save With Our Fundraising Certificate Program