ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact email@example.com for the code if you do not know it!
Major Gifts: Anatomy of a Prospect Call
April 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Identifying donors may pose challenges, and once identified, developing a plan to guide them toward making major gifts can be equally daunting. This class aims to equip you with the skills to cultivate a donor network and guide you in making successful major gift requests for your organization.
- Fill your pipeline with the right people.
- Identify and develop your cultivation plan and keep it on track.
- Establish purpose and goals.
- Engage and equip volunteers to build connections.
- Gain insight into the anatomy of the call and your role in a successful ask.
Program Level: Intermediate
Instructional Method: Online via Zoom
CFRE Points: 2 points
Cost: $65 Members / $115 Non-members
Please Note: Registration closes at 12 noon on the day prior to the class date. Registrations are subject to approval.
REGISTERATION OPEN SOON
Choose Any Six Courses and Save With Our Fundraising Certificate Program