- Santa Fe, NM, NM
- January 9, 2020
What would your perfect development job look like?
What if you could work with a dynamic team of individuals motivated to inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold?
What if you had the resources to have an established team effectively execute your plans? AND a CEO who enjoys fundraising and values the recommendations of the team.
Do you believe that strong relationships are the heart of philanthropy?
Do you want to work for an organization that lives their mission and values through true empowerment of girls, staff, board, donors and volunteers?
Are you a visionary ready to lead a team to raise more revenue in order to serve more girls in Santa Fe over the next 5 years?
Girls Inc. of Santa Fe is looking for a Director of Philanthropy to achieve our Bold Goal of inspiring 1,500 girls annually. We have a vision for a world in which every girl values her whole self, discovers her inherent strengths, can push past obstacles, and achieve her goals. We strive for a world in which all girls can grow up strong, smart, and bold and become healthy, educated, and independent adults.
If you share this vision, then this is the dream job you seek!
Successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (MA/MBA preferred) in Business, Management, or Finance;
- Minimum of ten years of senior management experience directly supervising individual giving, corporate giving, events, and government & foundation grants ($1.5M+ budget; 15+ years preferred);
- A belief in and commitment to the mission of Girls Incorporated of Santa Fe and passion for non-profit excellence;
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team;
- Commitment to open communication, teamwork and collaboration, transparency and authenticity, accountability and professionalism;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, planning, prioritization, active listening and communication, mentorship, time management, and organizational skills;
- Proven track record in enhancing efficiencies and effectively building and maintaining a high-performing and resilient staff;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining a positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to anticipate problems and use judgment appropriately to plan solutions and manage obstacles as they arise;
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Integrity and a sense of humor.
Email a Resume and a Cover Letter (to firstname.lastname@example.org) that describes your experience managing development departments and why you think you’ll be an asset to our organization. This application process will remain open until an ideal candidate is found.
For more information about this position and our organization visit our website:
Salary Range: $75K+, this is a full-time position with salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package, including fully paid health/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/wellness time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and other family-friendly policies.