Aspire, a nonprofit adult education organization, is looking for a full-time Marketing and Community Engagement Director responsible for implementing the organization’s community engagement strategy. This position works with the development team to build and steward long-term relationships with current and prospective students, volunteers, donors, and community partners. The position coordinates all communications and events, including but not limited to, social media, newsletters, marketing collateral, donor communications, and fundraising and marketing events. www.AspireToLearn.org
REPORTS TO: Chief Development Officer
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in communication or related field preferred
EXPERIENCE: Three years directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified; bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
SALARY RANGE: $53,000 to $58,000
BENEFITS: Fully paid medical, dental, and vision; generous PTO and holiday pay
- Implements community engagement strategy with concentration on strengthening and diversifying portfolio of donors, students, volunteers, and community partners
- Coordinates all communications, including but not limited to, social media, newsletters, marketing collateral, and donor communications.
- Coordinate activities for special events, including collateral, securing in-kind contributions, and assisting CDO and committee members.
- Assist with donor database entries as needed
- Coordinate and conduct presentations for community workshops, donors, volunteer, partner, and/or corporate groups as needed
- Prepares reports, MOUs, and other documents as required.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- All grant funded incumbents of this position must comply with time and effort reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and professionally with a wide range of audiences, both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge (donor software) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Strong social media experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to travel by personal vehicle.
- Demonstrated competence in working with linguistically and culturally diverse constituencies.
Email cover letter and resume to Paul DiBiase at firstname.lastname@example.org