Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we get to work toward that goal every day. Although not always easy, lives are changed.
You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifechanging impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employees professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Scope: Full-time position, Hybrid working environment, Exempt
Reports to: President
Salary: $65,000 to $85,000
Interacts Regularly: Development and Education Department Members
Supervises: University and/or high school intern(s)
Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Group Term Life Insurance, Short Disability, PTO, 11 Paid
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for creating and implementing communication strategies that effectively communicate JA’s mission, goals, and activities to internal and external audiences; to include developing and executing marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, generate leads, recruit volunteers, and drive revenue growth for an JA. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience in various communication channels such as social media, email, press releases, and website content. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a combination of creative and analytical skills, as well as experience in various marketing channels such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, and content marketing. This position requires in-person attendance at all major JA events.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive marketing and communication strategy that supports JA’s goals, objectives, and strategic plan.
- Creates and edits written content for a variety of communication channels, including press releases, newsletters, website content, JA stories for articles, video production, annual report, website, social media, etc.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop key messages and ensure consistency in messaging across all communication channels.
- Supports the growth of revenue and volunteer resources with communications and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to execute marketing campaigns and develop creative assets that resonate with target audiences.
- Oversees concept, design, and creation of annual report to communicate accomplishments and reinforce community awareness among all constituents and key stakeholders.
MARKETING & BRANDING:
- Plan, design and coordinate all integrated marketing communications including the JA website.
- Develop creative concepts related to brochures, pamphlets, and other promotional materials.
- Manages and coordinates the Board of Directors Brand/Marketing Action Team
- Provides staff and Board of Directors training and support in brand strategy.
- Ensures brand compliance of JA Dallas materials, marketing collateral, and social media.
- Support Hall of Fame event marketing and PR efforts as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION PREFERRED:
- College Degree in marketing, communications, or other related field; or 3 years of working experience in these fields
- Experience incorporating the perspectives of multiple communities (including communities of color, LGBTQIA, and other marginalized groups) in the consideration of impacts and outcomes of a decision-making/program implementation process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with and ability to become proficient in Customer Relationship system (i.e., BCRM)
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software.
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Tamiko Stenline @ Tstenline@jadallas.org. Deadline August 21st.