REPORTS TO: President/Chief Executive Officer
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Able to lift up to 30lbs, able to work part or all of a shift sitting, standing and walking, able to safely operate office machinery.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Professional business setting.
The Chief Program Officer will be part of the executive leadership team. Directing the creation and delivery of our high impact service programs. The CPO will supervise staff that lead our clinical, shelter and housing programs.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- To provide clinical oversight and consultation to all programs of Promise House. This includes both program-wide planning and individual case treatment planning.
- Develop Quality Control standards for Promise House programs and treatment providers, both contract and staff.
- Assist Promise House in maintaining up-to-date, state-of-the-art clinical practices and procedures. Monitor the field for new developments and trends, which will influence our effectiveness and service needs.
- Monitor credentials and standards for all contract employees and staff at Promise House.
- Supervise and coordinate Agency-wide program evaluation protocol.
- Provide supervision of Promise House Program Directors/Managers, Case Managers and Therapists. This includes supervision regarding legal, ethical and professional issues related to service delivery, staff development and personnel actions. Provide supervision aimed at furthering development of each Program Director’s/Manager’s, Case Manager’s and Therapist’s skills.
- Oversee the management and coordinate the supervision of all undergraduate and graduate interns placed at the Agency.
- Demonstrate good judgement, humility, adaptability, and passion for our mission.
- Ability to manage and navigate complex issues.
- Provide staff supervision towards licensing for LPC, LMSW-ACP, OR LMFT (Texas) within the limitations of the regulations regarding the numbers to be supervised at one time by one supervisor.
- Direct and coordinate all training and continuing education programs of the Agency.
- Share responsibility with the President/Chief Executive Officer and Program Directors/Managers for the adherence of Agency programs to the standards set by the various regulating bodies to which we are responsible.
- Represent the Agency in board meetings, community meetings, committees and task forces as assigned by the President/Chief Executive Officer.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in Human Services or Psy. D
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with youth and families in a professional setting (preferably non-profit) with at least 5 years in a supervisory position. Must have advanced computer skills. Must be a Licensed Child Care Administrator and a Licensed Child-Placing Administrator.
- Must hold sufficient licensing to assist staff in getting licensed in Social Services, Professional Counseling, and Marriage and Family Therapy, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personnel management experience with a record of bringing out the best in staff; experience building strong leaders.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
The salary range for this position is $95,000-110,000 based on education and experience.
Please apply online at https://promisehouse.org/join-our-team/