Education > VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT
VOLUNTEER management certificate
The Volunteer Management Certificate is ideal for individuals new to the field or for those wanting to formalize their knowledge in volunteer management. The Volunteer Management Certificate provides three days of intensive instruction on the essential elements of an effective volunteer program.
Whether you are building the foundation of a new volunteer program or enhancing your current work with volunteers, the Volunteer Management Certificate contains all the tools you will need to face the challenges of volunteer management. You will work in an interactive group setting with our experienced instructor and your volunteer management peers to build skills that will be immediately useful to your program.
- Learn volunteer recruitment and retention strategies
- Understand how to acknowledge, celebrate and sustain volunteer involvement
- Create customized tools to benefit your organization’s needs
- Develop a strategy for continuous program improvement
- Understand the principles of volunteer screening, placement, training, and supervision
- Determine how to develop strong staff and volunteer partnerships
- Ensure that your risk management plan is aligned with best practices
CNM Fort Worth
1701 River Run, Suite 1002
Fort Worth, Texas 76107
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
One hour break for lunch on your own.
*Early bird member rate ends March 8, 2019.
Friday, April 12
Friday, April 26
Friday, May 10
Please note: You must attend all three sessions to obtain your certificate.
* All CNM guests must park on the 6th level of the parking garage located next to the tall Westbend I office building where CNM is located. CNM’s lease agreement requires that CNM visitors park on this designated level. Violations will result in CNM’s eviction and/or your vehicle being towed. Thank you for helping us to be good tenants! Westbend parking garage is free, bright, clean, safe, video-monitored, and has elevators and music.
For nearly 40 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering affordable education and management consulting services to our members. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
Keep in Touch
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, TX 75204
1701 River Run, # 1002
Fort Worth, TX 76107