Education > VOLUNTEER MANAGEMENT
VOLUNTEER management certificate
The Volunteer Management Certificate is ideal for individuals new to the field or for those wanting to formalize their knowledge in volunteer management. The Volunteer Management Certificate provides three days of intensive instruction on the essential elements of an effective volunteer program.
Whether you are building the foundation of a new volunteer program or enhancing your current work with volunteers, the Volunteer Management Certificate contains all the tools you will need to face the challenges of volunteer management. You will work in an interactive group setting with our two experienced instructors and your volunteer management peers to build skills that will be immediately useful to your program.
- Learn volunteer recruitment and retention strategies
- Understand how to acknowledge, celebrate and sustain volunteer involvement
- Create customized tools to benefit your organization’s needs
- Develop a strategy for continuous program improvement
- Understand the principles of volunteer screening, placement, training, and supervision
- Determine how to develop strong staff and volunteer partnerships
- Ensure that your risk management plan is aligned with best practices
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, Texas 75204
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- September 14, 2018
- September 28, 2018
- October 12, 2018
For more than 35 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering affordable education and management consulting services to our members. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
Keep in Touch
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, TX 75204
1701 River Run, # 1002
Fort Worth, TX 76107