Hope Cottage has been building families through education, counseling and adoption services since 1918.
Hope Cottage is looking for an energetic person to facilitate Love Notes curricula in area schools and community organizations in Tarrant County. This position is critical to provide information to help participants make better decisions in choosing and managing healthy relationships. This is a part-time, hourly position requiring 20-25 hours per week during school hours. Paid training in the curriculum will be provided. This position is funded by a federal grant through September 2024 and applicants must agree to comply with applicable regulations.
- Markets, promotes, and delivers healthy relationship education programs to area schools and community organizations
- Maintains professional relationships with area schools and community organizations to provide excellent customer service
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of marketing efforts and trainings delivered
- Schedules presentations directly with schools and community organizations and follows established schedule
- Teaches established curriculum in person or virtually as required
- Conducts evaluations according to procedure to assist with
- Supports the Education Services department in a positive manner, accepting other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and presenting to audiences of 20 or more
- Must demonstrate skills to keep subject matter interesting to target audiences
- Must support adoption as a positive option for unplanned and unwanted pregnancy
- Should be dependable and prompt
- Experience in presentation technology or demonstrated capacity to learn quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office 365, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Should have good organizational skills and be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated and able to function effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in English language
- Must be able to provide own transportation to travel to assigned training venues, mileage is reimbursed at the current federal rate
Hope Cottage would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please email resume to HR@hopecottage.org.