CAMP FIRE IS HIRING!!
Great Opportunity for a seasoned professional with experience in child and youth development to thrive in a highly respected non-profit. Camp Fire is looking for an energetic, forward-thinking, professional with proven management skills to join our leadership team.
Camp Fire First Texas is accepting resumes for Vice President of Youth Development. This is a full-time, salaried position responsible for the quality, participation, and year-end financial results of the programs as assigned, After School programs, Teens in Action, and Summer Day Camps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Youth Development, or related field
- Minimum 3 years in program development and administration, including budgeting, staff supervision, and grant writing/reporting
- Must meet Child Care Licensing qualifications for Program Director
- Experience in project and personnel management
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, TEAMS, etc. and virtual platforms
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of youth development principles, practices, and trends in the field
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Leadership and management experience in child/youth development programs
- Experience in educational training and professional development of adults
- Experience with multi-site management and multi-project management
- Experience with budgeting diverse funding of multiple programs
- Experience managing customer management software tools & processes
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Develop program delivery structure, ensure quality programs and customer service.
- Responsible for compliance with Camp Fire policies, regulatory, and accreditation agencies
- Oversee the completion of accurate, timely and complete reports
- Maintain a positive relationship with school administration, grant managers, and regulatory agencies
- Must be able to drive and have transportation to get between program sites each day
- Must be able to observe through sight and sound
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
Will be commensurate with experience
Interested persons should apply by submitting an online application, cover letter and resume at www.CampFireFW.org/Careers
Camp Fire First Texas
2700 Meacham Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Camp Fire First Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at Camp Fire First Texas is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone , please.