GRACE is seeking an organized, mission-minded individual to work under the direction of the Transitional Housing Manager to manage case load within the Transitional Housing program.
*NOTE: Please send minimum acceptable salary requirements when applying.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate and qualify applicants for the program;
- Regular and frequent case management;
- Monitor service delivery;
- Train and supervise volunteers;
- Review client files regularly and monitor progress;
- Respond to client concerns including complaints/recognized needs;
- Facilitate support group/resident meetings for clients;
- May be required to assist with client move-in assignments and lift/move household items and furniture.
- Position is “on-call” so some weekend and after-hours work may be required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Psychology/Social Work/Public Administration/related area;
- Licensed preferred and bilingual a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Qualifications and requirements listed are not exclusive.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of reference checks, a criminal background check, drug screen and lift test.