There are two part-time teaching aide positions available, and each will require the teaching aide to work five hours each School day for approximately 25 hours per School week, assuming five days in the School week. One teaching aide will work from 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., and the other will work from 11:30 – 4:30 p.m.
The part-time teaching aide will assist with School-related duties as assigned. Those may include:
- Supervise students ranging from Preschool through eighth grade during lunch, recess, and study halls.
- Attend to carpool needs, either in the classroom or at designated carpool stations.
- Assist with classroom activities or needs as assigned.
- Assist with connection to students temporarily participating in the School’s remote Bridge Learning program.
- Provide classroom oversight if a teacher must lead classes from home.
- Substitute as necessary.
See the Application Process section of the Career Opportunities page on the School's website for application instructions.