At the Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, we believe with the right team of amazing people, we can help girls thrive in the 21st century. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to attract and recruit amazing people. This individual will lead the talent acquisition planning and implementation for the organization.
Join our team and enjoy generous vacation time, flextime, hybrid work arrangement, business casual attire, 100% paid medical coverage for employees, and so much more.
- Partner with hiring managers to review, analyze and clarify job specifications, leadership behaviors and skills required; understand business operations and develop recruiting strategies to fill staffing needs.
- Provide exceptional client service and candidate experience throughout the full life cycle of recruiting.
- Source candidates through job postings, referrals, and direct sourcing using proactive tactics such as social network, networking events, and cold calling in order to attract active and passive candidates.
- Form community, college and ISD connections to share employment opportunities with potential candidate pools in innovative ways.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process: post positions, source & screen candidates, schedule interviews, utilize Company applicant tracking software, extend verbal offer.
- Complete necessary hiring paperwork, including offer approval, background checks, reference checks, offer letter, IssueTrak.
- Coordinate Onboarding with HR Team.
- Develop sourcing plans specific to each job opportunity within designated locations and build bench of diverse talent with candidates sourced and ready for interviewing and presentation to hiring managers.
- Utilize proactive recruiting techniques, develop industry contacts and select qualified individuals who will provide added value to the department, business objectives and the Organization.
- Work with the management team to refresh and update job descriptions on a regular basis.
- Mentor hiring managers on appropriate recruitment and legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures. May partner on conducting training on lawful hiring practices to hiring managers.
- Utilize no cost or low cost recruiting methods to manage expense controls to allow achievement of revenue, profit and utilization objectives.
- Participate with external committees and organizations in area of recruitment establishing positive community outreach relationships to increase diversity hires.
Interested candidates click here for a more detailed job description and to apply. No phone calls please. EOE.