Job Description: Provide coordination and support services to the Student Success Committee (SSC), part of the Hendrick Scholarship Foundation. The SSC works closely with the students and coaches. This role includes:
- Coordinating tutoring program/resources
- Working with the workshop coordinator to determine workshops needed, schedule and set up workshops, keep online workshops up to date, etc.
- Helping with organizing internship information, needs, etc.
- Obtaining student documents and updating their electronic records
- Assisting with new Scholar applicant process, including working with PISD schools, organizing applicant documents, scheduling interviews, new student orientation, etc.
- Working with Student Coordinators on calculating and processing student scholarship awards and other areas
- Providing coach training, background checks, update repository of skills and access to systems
- Assisting with special events like annual fundraisers, holiday student luncheons, graduation celebrations
Hours per week: Average 15-20 hours per week, sometimes more or less depending on where we are in the semester cycle
- Good communicator
- Detail oriented
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Computer savvy
- Able to schedule/record/facilitate Zoom meetings
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org