The Family Place has an opening for an experienced Sr. Director of Community Collaboration and Partnerships.
Position Summary: Advances community awareness of the agency as a provider in the field of services for offender-based programs. Provides oversight and management to program directors.
Program Supervision and Leadership:
• Provides oversight and supervision to the Program Directors for the Be Project (Prevention Services) and Restorative Services, (BIPP and Faith and Liberty’s Place Supervised Visitation and Exchange Services).
• Ensures that the programs follow the organization’s guidelines, policies, licensing and government contracts.
• Assists in the preparation of the program budgets and on-going monitoring of budgets. Approves budgeted spending at pre-determined levels.
• Provides leadership to the Program Directors, mentoring them to their full potential through work plans, performance objectives and goals for each team member.
• Provides on-going assessment and evaluation of the programs to ensure that client needs, agency standards and funding requirements are met; uses outcome data to manage staff and program performance.
• Works with the Director of In-Kind and Volunteer Services to coordinate volunteer group projects, activities, etc.
• Builds relationships with community stakeholders to advance the mission of The Family Place (TFP); attends and participates in community meetings such as the Family Violence Prevention Council, Latinas Against Domestic Violence, Lawyers Against Family Violence, etc.
• Develops community relationships with services providers that impact the lives of domestic violence victims, i.e. Juvenile and Police Departments, District Attorney’s office, Dallas and Collin County Family and Criminal Courts and other domestic violence agencies in Dallas and Collin County.
Community Outreach :
• Responsible for TFP’s community education efforts through relationship building with community partners.
• Represents TFP in a professional manner within the community by attending relevant community meetings, coalitions, trainings etc.
• Conduct speaking engagements within the community about domestic violence that are In line with the agency strategic plan and mission.
• Coordinates domestic violence awareness events.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Education or Law with three years’ experience in domestic violence service; nonprofit leadership experience, public speaking and five years’ program supervision and program development experience required.
Please send materials to email@example.com.