BASIC PURPOSE: Responsible for overseeing the financial integrity of the Dallas North Texas Chapter in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Keep the Executive Director apprised of the financial condition of the Chapter and its adherence to budgets and procedures. Process semi-monthly payroll and reconcile employee benefits. Conduct new hire benefits orientations/processing.
Finance Job Functions
1. Maintain accounting system and control measures to ensure timely and accurate record keeping
2. Process invoices include coding, data entry, check processing and mailing
3. Maintain vendor, contract and grant files
4. Manage cash assets and accounts receivable, banking, financial investments, and financing
5. Formulate twelve month financial plans and strategies for approval by the Executive Director
6. Design and maintain systems for preparation of monthly reports of revenues and actual versus authorized expenditures for management purposes
7. Develop cash plans to support and accompany financial plans and budgets
8. Comply with AVANCE National Office finance standards
9. Work closely with the Executive Director to develop and maintain a system for assuring compliance with the terms and conditions of all grants and contracts
PR Job Functions
10. Verify timecard approvals, correct/identify missed punches or errors
11. Maintain employee deductions, accruals, labor allocations, and direct deposit information
12. Process and post semi-monthly payroll
HR Job Functions
13. Manage applicant tracking, creating job templates, job requisitions and posting of open positions
14. Responsible for onboarding process of new applicants to include background checks, pre-employment testing and benefit enrollment
15. Audit and maintain new hire paperwork to ensure accuracy and proper documentation
16. Reconcile and process incoming billing from benefit carriers and processes all outgoing payments
17. Maintain all pertinent data including related to employee accidents and workers’ compensation claims
18. Any other duties as assigned
Required: BA, Business Administration from an accredited institution
Preferred: Masters, Business Administration from an accredited institution
Required: Minimum of five (5) years finance experience.
Preferred: Over five (5+) years’ experience related to finance management, non-profit accounting and budget forecasting. HR/PR experience in benefits administration and payroll processing.
License & Certification
Required: CPA Professional
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions please call 214-887-9907 ext 104.