The Senior Campaign Associate is responsible for planning, promoting, and implementing activities that ensure a successful annual campaign for the Jewish community. The Senior Campaign Associate will also engage with individuals and groups to develop and advance their connection to and involvement in the work of the Federation. The Senior Campaign Associate is a key member of the Campaign and
Development team and as such they will have 50% programming responsibilities and 50% administrative responsibilities.
REPORTS TO: Professional Division Manager
Essential Job Functions:
1. Partner with volunteers and lay leaders to devise and implement campaign and outreach activities focused on special projects and outreach and engagement events/programs for all divisions of the professional division.
2. Develop and implement individual and group strategies to maximize volunteer involvement.
3. Provide support and additional staffing for the Professional Division Manager and the campaign/development team.
4. Schedules and organizes all aspects of meetings including agendas, room set-up and minutes.
5. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates donor files utilizing the current database system.
6. Produces detailed, thorough reports from the database system on a recurring basis.
7. Designs and prepares general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, reports, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, layout, and make appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
8. Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
9. Acts as project manager for special projects at the request of supervisor which may
include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating
information and coordinating mailings.
10. Required to fill in at the front desk as needed.
11. Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Experience with a non-profit organization, in a professional, internship or volunteer capacity. Three years of demonstrated peer-to-peer sales or fundraising experience highly preferred.
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing.
• PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
• Knowledge of and ability to use Raisers Edge is a plus.
• Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects.
• Ability to logically solve problems with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates ability to take initiative, work independently and be detail oriented.
• Discretion handling and communicating sensitive information.
• Ability to work irregular hours, including nights and weekends that involve organizational events and meetings.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with donors, volunteers, and VIP level constituents.
• Sensitivity to Jewish culture and traditions.
• Experience running social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. preferred.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Position Type: This is a full time, exempt level position. It qualifies for all benefit packages.
Working Conditions: Mental Demands: Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); interpret policies, procedures and data; maintain emotional control under stress.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: Must be physically able to operate computers and office equipment; occasional bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, and twisting; constant walking, speaking and listening; frequent sitting and maintaining close visual attention to the computer; occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
Please submit resume to email@example.com