KERA, the public broadcasting organization for Dallas/Fort Worth, is looking for a Revenue Operations Coordinator. The station serves the country’s fifth-largest media market, reaching more than 2 million people weekly via KERA TV, KERA News, KXT and Art&Seek. For more than 60 years, North Texans have turned to KERA as a destination for community engagement and lifelong learning.
As we seek to recognize and reflect the increasing diversity among our audiences, we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and with diverse perspectives to consider employment opportunities at KERA.
KERA seeks a full-time staff member to coordinate daily contribution entry into KERA’s CRM, Tessitura. This position reports to the Revenue Operations Manager and serves an essential role in supporting all fundraising and membership efforts. Daily responsibilities include data entry and revenue reconciliation in support of various fundraising teams. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and detailed data entry professional who’s eager to learn about KERA, demonstrates flexibility and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Assist with the daily entry of contributions into Tessitura in support of all fundraising and membership efforts.
- Ensure all gifts and pledges are entered with accuracy and efficiency in a high-volume environment, adhering to deadlines and company guidelines.
- Assist with monthly billing and membership renewals.
- Process adjustments, refunds and write-off transactions as needed.
- Maintain organized backup files of contribution records and transaction details.
- Update donor records as needed to maintain data hygiene and data integrity standards.
- Collaborate with Membership, Major Gifts, Digital, and Finance staff members as appropriate.
- Assist with the monthly revenue reconciliation and year-end reconciliation needs including the compilation of documentation for the annual audit.
- Generate reports for Membership, Major Gifts, and Finance Dept. to assist with reconciliation and donor management.
- Participate in training sessions and testing related Tessitura upgrades and future development.
We believe a strong organization includes employees from a range of backgrounds, with different skills, experiences and passions. If you do not meet every position qualification but have some of these skills and feel you could be the right candidate for the job, we would like to hear from you. Please apply and tell us more about yourself.
- Two to four years of experience with fundraising databases and contribution entry.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently once objectives and tasks have been determined while working as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and independently manage assigned tasks and projects.
- The ability to work evenings, weekends, and additional hours as necessary.
- Proficiency with Tessitura’s contribution module, account records and billing.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about public media and serving a diverse North Texas audience.
- Fluent in multiple languages, Spanish preferred.
$43,000 to $49,000, depending on experience
KERA is partially operating remotely due to the pandemic. When we return to the office in 2022, we expect that this position will work out of our office in Dallas 100% of the time.
KERA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KERA believes that diversity is important to our success. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Complete the application on KERA’s employment page and attach a resume and cover letter.