Resource Coach is needed for our Employment Solutions program. Our Working Families Success model is a fast-paced, outcome-based, financial stability program which provides career and financial coaching, job placement and advancement assistance, and resource connections, to low- and middle-income women entering employment and attending skills training for career advancement.
The Resource Coach duties include:
- Assessing and evaluating participant’s capacities and challenges to employment, skills training, and assisting the participant utilizing coaching techniques.
- Assessing the need for and generating new resources; and conducting benefit screening
- Assisting the participant in connecting to community resources and program partners by making referrals and/or connecting program participant to resources, aiding the program participant in utilizing community resources using current Agency curricula, processes and procedures
- Providing employment and financial coaching and following up after employment to ensure job advancement and financial improvement
- Facilitating Career Planning Workshops and group Specialty Seminars on various topics to guide participants in developing a Career Path Plan for employment and financial goals
- Works as part of a Success Team on behalf of participants
Strong candidates will have the ability to:
Maintain and display respect and empowerment of participants and team members. Create an atmosphere that facilitates motivation, personal growth and job placements for participants. Connect with participants both individually and in group settings. Communicate at an exceptional level both verbally and in writing. Utilize coaching techniques with participants to move towards financial and employment goals. Accurately enter participant data into customized database and utilize MS Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level. Interact with collaborating organizations, their staff, and the employer community.
Bachelor’s degree in social services, communication or related field; One year experience in case management, training, or job placement; bilingual a plus.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to:
Terri M. Rios
Director of Employment Solutions
The Women’s Center of Tarrant County