Prospect Research Analyst- Foundation
At Children’s Health, we value the role each team member plays in helping us deliver on our mission of making life better for children. We take pride in providing a rich and rewarding career opportunities that enable team members to reach their highest potential.
For nine consecutive years, Children’s Health has been recognized as one of the 150 top places to work in health care by Becker’s Hospital Review. This esteemed list features healthcare systems which offer professional development, growth, excellent benefits and promotion of diversity above and beyond other organizations.
About the Job
This is an entry-level position that will provide research and prospect/portfolio management support for the annual, major and corporate development officers. The incumbent will conduct research and analysis on individuals, corporations and foundations that prospects for significant financial support, or who can help to advance the Foundation in other ways (e.g., through influence or volunteer activity.) Will also conduct reactive and proactive research to help expand the pool of prospects on those that offer the greatest promise of philanthropic investments.
Some Highlighted Responsibilities
- Provide key prospect research support to front-line fundraising staff.
- Collaborate with assigned development officers regularly to assist in prospect identification, qualification and strategy.
- Develop a relationship as a trusted partner with Development Officers. Provide encouragement, additional resources and support.
- Gather and evaluate information regarding prospective donors’ biographical history, philanthropic interests and giving capacity to uncover potential opportunities for increased and meaningful engagement.
- Assist in identifying individuals, corporations, and foundation prospects for major gift support, influence or volunteer leadership. Conduct in-depth financial and biographical research and compose profiles on an ongoing basis.
- Utilize various search engine tools and online databases, such as iWave, Lexis-Nexis for Development Professionals and FoundationSearch, etc., etc.
- Assist gift processing team with verification duties.
- Contribute information to and assist in maintaining confidential donor database.
- Manage or coordinate other development projects as need. Handle other related functions as assigned.
Required: 1-year experience
Preferred: 3 years of fundraising or related field experience
Required: Four-year Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Children’s Health offers opportunities for learning and career development; competitive pay; and a comprehensive benefits program. We promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our team members have a voice in their work through surveys, pulses and town halls. And we honor and celebrate our staff with year-round employee appreciation events.
We invite you to learn more about Children’s Health.
Please apply online @ https://jobsearch.childrens.com/job/CHHEUS2823/Prospect-Research-Analyst