- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and experience in data collection, management, and analysis
- Knowledge of education and community data resources
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement (CQI) systems
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Strong time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent technology skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment and/or periodic physical examination and a complete background check every 24 months.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with ChildPlus or other data systems
- Bachelor’s degree in organization management, business management, nonprofit management, public policy or closely related field
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills – expert skill with Excel
- Experience with Results Based Accountability (RBA) and CQI
- Demonstrated ability to create processes and systems
- Bilingual abilities preferred.
- Ability to relate to staff from multi-cultural backgrounds.
The physical requirements for this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent sitting;
- Repetitive use of hands; reaching and turning;
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds; light lifting of supplies and materials;
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The Program Performance Specialist will provide data and performance management support to staff that that allows for real-time data-driven decision making in support of meeting Head Start (HS)/Early Head Start (EHS) goals. The PPS will report directly to the Data and Program Performance Director (DPPD). The PPS will:
- Maintain general oversight of the ChildPlus database, data management systems, including regular communication with technical support team to maintain data quality and usability.
- Develop ChildPlus capacity via training and self-learning
- Provide consultation and technical assistance to staff and leadership regarding data to build their capacity to use data for decision making, learning and improvement
- Plan for the collection, analysis and reporting of data to measure the organization’s impact, including project and team level performance measures and program-wide indicators
- Develop processes and systems to monitor the collection and entry of data
- Work closely with the DPPD to ensure effective implementation of the HS/EHS continuous learning and improvement system
- Develop reports for use by program staff, HS/EHS Senior Management team, and CCA Management team
- Develop and cultivate relationships with program staff
- Facilitate data conversations with staff across the organization to share learning and best practice
- Other related duties as assigned.
Apply Online and Upload Resume at https://childcareassociates.org/job/program-performance-specialist/