Position Description: Responsible for development, planning, implementation and coordination of the Empowerment Program to reduce child homelessness. Researches effective tools and methods of achievement. Analyzes client requirements, evaluates diagnoses, interventions, and resources required. Arranges referrals, reviews service objectives, assesses client progress, and implements new actions as necessary. Strong leadership, decision making, creativity, presentation, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills required.
Qualifications: Bachelors in Social Work, Counseling, or related field and at least five years program management experience. Masters in social work, counseling, or related field preferred. Seven years’ experience working with clients in a social service setting. Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, policies and techniques of social work. Knowledge of provisions of local, state and federal laws pertaining to social work, to include all applicable regulations, requirements and acceptable methods of work. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Development of overall program parameters and outcomes.
- Work closely with Senior Director and Lead Case Manager to maximize collaboration/partnerships for best practice inclusion in the development of the program.
- Research and recommend additional resources and tools as needed.
Responsible for all ongoing essential case management/coaching activities to include client engagement, assessment, case management, financial capability, and housing strategies.
About the Team
Our mission at Metrocrest Services is to provide programs for individuals, families, and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and foster independence. We are looking for team members who are compassionate, professional, and committed to serving their neighbors in need.
You’ll love working here because we...
- Have a warm, caring work environment and culture.
- Communicate and collaborate as a team.
- Are passionate about our team members and those we serve.
- Have a leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas.
We are based in Farmer’s Branch, Texas. Local candidates only. To apply, email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.