Jubilee Park & Community Center seeks a full time Program Delivery Manager. The Program Delivery Manager position is exempt and reports directly to the Chief Program Officer. This position plays an essential role in fulfilling the work, mission and vision of Jubilee Park. The Program Delivery Manager will have strategic and operational responsibility for educational programming (Out of School Time, Summer Enrichment and the Specialized Student Support Program -S3). The position will be a part of the team that drives the overall strategy for the organization. The Program Delivery Manager will develop a deep knowledge of each program’s operations and organization plan.
The Program Delivery Coordinator performs a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, the following:
- Work in collaboration with the Chief Program Officer to develop and implement educational programs that are in line with best practices and the established mission and goals of the organization
- Promote educational programs to organizations, schools, and the community at large
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Coordinator to ensure all programming data is entered into ETO Software
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Coordinator to monitor and review assessment results
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence.
- Develop and implement annual recruitment and retention plans for each educational program.
- In collaboration with the Volunteer Coordinator, engage volunteers for appropriate program activities
- Must be open to a flexible schedule and occasional weekend responsibilities
A Bachelors degree is required. Experience in an out of school time program or classroom environment is required. Previous experience with children and families in a public or private social service/nonprofit agency is preferred. Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships. Expert level computer, written and verbal communication skills.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.