Are you looking for a job that makes a difference? Do you have a passion for helping others? We may be the right organization for you: VOLUNTEERS OF AMERICA TEXAS.
For over 100 years VOA Texas, a faith-based and non-profit organization, has operated with a mission of “Helping America’s Most Vulnerable Reach Their Full Potential” through various programs throughout Texas. Programs are locally created, managed and delivered to provide a wide array of human services through PAID positions. Come and be a part of the passion, the mission and the tradition!
Position: Program Data Analyst
Location: Euless, TX
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
The Program Data Analyst will actively collect and analyze data of program operations for the purpose of reporting, setting goals/measures and making recommendations to senior leadership. The Program Data Analyst will cull statistical information to enhance business practices, processes and company operations.
- Collects, sorts and studies program data for interpretation and analysis.
- Designs comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist senior leadership and executives in making good business decisions.
- Prepares reports for the Board of Directors for review and decision making.
- Culls statistical information and converts to reporting for progress review, analysis and evaluation.
- Selects and designs accountable goals and measures to promote the adoption of effective practices.
- Runs effective progress reviews and identifies course correction, if needed.
- Manages risks to key priorities and goals.
- Identifies and tracks follow-up actions.
- Communicates goals, measures, analysis and results.
- Promotes an organizational culture that fosters passion for the mission, cooperation, open and frequent communication, teamwork, and is in alignment with the organizational vision.
Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Social Service, Business or related field with 3-5 years' relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records
- Strong project management skills with strategic thinking and analytical qualities
- Able to respect and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and thorough understanding of strategic development
- Able to successfully implement strategy; effectively address overlapping projects and deadlines
- Business “literate,” understands financial reports, applies data to assess business effectiveness and efficiency and acts in a fiscally responsible manner
- Politically astute and tactful; attentive to the perspectives and competing interests of various internal and external stakeholders
- Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust, and treats people with respect
- Demonstrates ability to work with multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and ethical standards
- Upholds organizational values
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to recognize problems and take corrective actions as determined by agency and program policies and procedures
- Valid Texas Drivers’ License
Volunteers of America Texas offers a rich benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick time, other optional benefits and a retirement plan.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!