Chris Howell Foundation (CHF) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides programs and services to vulnerable communities that address disparities in health, wellness, and financial literacy. CHF’s programs and services empower individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency through skills development, increased knowledge, and access to necessary resources.
Chris Howell Foundation, located in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, is hiring a full-time Program Coordinator to be part of the team. We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated professional that is dedicated to education equity and who is interested in supporting the mission, vision, and ongoing development of the Chris Howell Foundation. Reporting to the Director of Programs and Partnerships, this position will collaborate with the Operations and Program Manager and other Chris Howell Foundation staff to coordinate all programs for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program Management & Development, responsible for planning, implementing & evaluating the day-to-day operations of Chris Howell Foundation core programs and serving as a liaison with other staff. This includes facilitating volunteer recruitment, leading group trainings and professional development, direct service in running the programs, management of volunteer database, and program evaluation.
- Ability to fully understand and support assigned campaigns and programs.
- Ensures a high quality of service is provided to all customers, staff, and volunteers.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Manages data related to programs and events utilizing appropriate databases
- Provide project management support for additional programmatic, development, and operational initiatives, including special events.
- Provide basic logistical support for program activities as well communication with various organizations and community stakeholders.
- Creates flyers and other collateral, as needed for events.
- Performs other duties as needed to achieve department, regional and association-wide goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of nonprofit and volunteer management experience required
- Bilingual is not required, but a plus
- Self-motivated professional, enjoy creating and supporting new initiatives, processes, and ideas
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Applications
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and public speaking skills
- Attention to detail and ability to plan, prioritize & multi-task
- Experience leading and developing training
- Strict adherence to confidentiality policies
How to Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Employment@chrishowellfoundation.org. Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes will be accepted.
Chris Howell Foundation (CHF) is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
More information about CHF may be found at www.chrishowellfoundation.org