Payroll Manager, Fort Worth
The Women’s Center’s mission is to inspire and empower women, men and children to overcome violence, crisis and poverty. With a regular staff of more than sixty women and men, and a PRN staff of more than thirty, our employees enjoy the opportunity to make a difference. Our Business Operations department is dedicated to ensuring our employees have the human resources support they need for their work life so they can truly focus on providing mission-driven services to women, men, and children in Tarrant County.
The Payroll Manager duties include:
- Ensuring semi-monthly payroll processing accurately records HR expenses in accounting system and reflects various funding sources
- Ensuring required personnel documents are current and on file as required by federal and state regulations and by Women’s Center policies
- Ensuring tax returns are filed accurately and on time
- Working as part of the Business Office Team on behalf of employees
Strong candidates will have the ability to:
- Maintain and display respect and empowerment of employees
- Create an atmosphere that facilitates motivation, personal growth and mission-driven work
- Communicate at an exceptional level both verbally and in writing
- Utilize MS Excel and Outlook at an exceptional level
CPP or PHR/SPHR certifications and 12 credit hours accounting at college/university level required
Five years’ experience in payroll and HR strongly preferred.
For more information visit www.womenscentertc.org. Applicants should send a resume and cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The Women’s Center of Tarrant County provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants according to their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Furthermore, a diverse workforce and the maintenance of an atmosphere that welcomes versatile perspectives will enhance The Women’s Center’s ability to fulfill its mission.
Although NOT required for this position, The Women’s Center encourages those with bi-lingual skills esp. in Spanish & English to apply.