Come join our team at the Southwest’s premier theater company specializing in the works of Shakespeare! Be the first point of contact for fun, accessible, indoor and outdoor performances and programs for people of all ages and backgrounds.
As we begin planning our landmark 50th season, we’re seeking an administrative professional who’s looking for a chance to make a difference each day. We offer a casual work culture and an environment that prizes collaboration, autonomy, and innovative ideas.
You’ll partner directly with our Marketing Manager and staff members to create and carry out communications with our patrons and members that will allow us to support our staff and serve our community. There may be future opportunities for advancement, in patron services as well as in other areas of the organization.
Due to the nature of the role, be prepared to balance time in the office with time at our outdoor venue. You will have some flexibility, however, including the ability to work remotely some of the time.
Inclusion: Our audiences and the students we serve reflect the diversity of our city. We want our administrative team, contractors, and board of directors to reflect that same diversity. We encourage BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and applicants from other historically marginalized communities to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Primary contact person for all subscribers, pass holders, and members.
- Support season pass and ticket acquisition, season pass renewal to meet goals
- Stewardship of ticket holders including phone calls, mailings, and any other
- Support “The Guild” by preparing reports and hosting meetings.
- Process all donated ticket requests as needed.
- Serve as primary contact for all communication with front of house team during public performance periods.
- Prepare all Front of House reports for productions.
- On performance weeks, respond to inquiries from patrons on weekends and after hours to ensure FOH team has accurate and up to date information.
- Support administrative activities and any other projects in the office as needed.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with demonstrated success in customer service.
- Theater background is a plus.
- Dynamic, strategic, optimistic, and prepared to build relationships both within the organization and throughout the community.
- A self-starter and quick learner, comfortable working without constant supervision, but also eager to collaborate and work as a team.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure, flexibility, resilience, and attention to detail.
- A true people person who thrives on consistent stewardship and creative cultivation.
- A strong communicator, both written and oral.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Shakespeare Dallas.
- Annual salary $28,000- $30,000 depending on experience.
- Health benefit plan including dental and vision.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Employer matched retirement plan.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org