JOB TITLE: Partner Relations Manager
REPORTS TO: Director, Partner Relations
DIRECT REPORTS: Partner Relations Coordinator, AmeriCorps Partner Resource Associate
The Partner Relations Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with the partner network. The Manager ensures partners remain in compliance, grow their capacity, and have a high-level of satisfaction with Crossroads Community Services.
- Develop and foster relationships with existing partners
- Strategically grow partner network to ensure food is distributed to communities that need it most
- Implement processes to meet internal Crossroads’ standards and maintain compliance with all partners
- Monitor product use among partners by completing in-person site visits and compliance audits (typically within 20 miles of Crossroads’ facility; at most 80 miles)
- Keep up with updates from the North Texas Food Bank, the Texas Department of Agriculture, and other entities.
- Consistently track all program inputs and outputs to effectively communicate the impact of the partner network
- In consultation with Director, engage with partners to assist with capacity building, leadership development, and program improvement.
- Lead, motivate, and equip staff to provide excellent service to partner network.
- Document operations and activities via Standard Operating Procedures to improve the quality and effectiveness of our staff.
- Actively engage with Warehouse Manager to ensure partner satisfaction and create synergy among both teams.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve overall partner relations.
Job Requirements / Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with three or more years of relationship building, account management, or similar experience.
- Passion for Crossroads’ mission.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills that can be applied across various organizational levels and culture.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, train, motivate, and constructively critique staff.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated leadership of projects bringing excellence and innovation to programs and teams.
- Understanding of the dynamics of the underserved population and ability to work well with diverse ethnic, cultural, social, and economic populations.
- Previous non-profit experience preferred.
- Previous experience with federal, state, and local programs.
The physical environment requires the employee to work primarily in indoor offices. Some travel is required to attend meetings/events/conferences locally, statewide, and nationally. Regular workday and workweek are established with some planned early morning or evening hours, and overnight and out of area travel.
The employee is expected to make decisions, supervise employees, read and write, speak publicly, and interpret information and data. May be seated for periods of time and occasionally may have to lift boxes or other materials that weigh less than 25 lbs.
Employees accrue 10 vacation days and 10 sick days per year. Crossroads offers health, dental, and vision insurance. Eligible employees are covered at no cost with basic life insurance.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com