Alliance For Children is the children's advocacy center serving all of Tarrant County. Since 1992, over 53,000 children have benefited from Alliance For Children's teamed investigations and coordinated approach. Alliance For Children is a nonprofit organization that operates child-friendly centers located in Arlington, Fort Worth, Hurst, and Lakeside. It is our mission to protect the children of Tarrant County from abuse through teamed investigations, healing services and community education.
Alliance For Children is a fully accredited member of the National Children's Alliances, a membership association of over 700 Children's Advocacy Centers and is a founding member of Children's Advocacy Centers of Texas.
Please visit our website at www.AllianceForChildren.org for more information.
Outcomes Specialist position available with Alliance For Children. The Outcomes Specialist is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting data, both qualitative and quantitative, to staff and grantors. This position is also responsible for working with all departments to identify opportunities for measurable outcomes and assist with driving improvements.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Strong database/data-mining skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills; self-starter.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Collaborate or other client data management system experience preferred.
• Must have valid driver's license and proof of liability insurance.
• Must successfully complete criminal and civil background checks.
• Able to maintain confidentiality and present in a positive, professional manner at all times.
• Able to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure of deadlines.
• Successful completion of a background checks, including criminal/CPS clearances.
To apply, email resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@AllianceForChildren.org with “Outcomes Specialist: YourName” in the subject line. Questions specific to this position may be directed to Shellie McMillon at SMcmillon@AllianceForChildren.org. No phone calls, please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.