For nearly 40 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering them affordable education and business management consulting services. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through management and strategic data expertise and leading edge technology.
The Office Manager will work across internal and client-facing functions with responsibilities across all aspects of nonprofit operations. The Office Manager dually reports to the President and CEO and Finance Coordinator and is responsible for providing administrative support to all departments including Community Relations, Leadership Consulting, Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services, and Marketing and Grants.
- Schedule CNM Board of Directors, Board Committees, and other CEO meetings; and assist with production of any materials for these meetings.
- Prepare documents and schedule meetings to support Community Relations, Leadership Consulting, and Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services.
- Provide administrative support to all departments including human resources, facilities, and IT, and order all office supplies.
- Work with the Outcomes and Evaluation team to assist in contract execution, proposal proofreading, and thorough client dashboard reviews.
- Manage CNM’s Quality Management System.
- Greet guests for CNM meetings at the Dallas Campus including any training classes and assist with check-in of individuals registered for CNM trainings.
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and appropriately set-up for meetings.
- Assemble packets for CNM training sessions.
- Answer incoming calls and screen consulting inquiries, assist people with registering over the phone, and answer basic questions about CNM’s services.
- Sort and distribute mail including recording payment details of all received checks and making deposits when necessary.
- Ensure that all common areas are clean and kept in good order.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Office management experience and strong customer service skills are required. The ideal candidate will also have strong: organization skills and attention to detail; At least five years knowledge and experience with the latest versions of Windows-based software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and technological proficiency overall.
Knowledge of Human Resources, Quality Management Systems and Salesforce is required.
Candidate will share CNM values of leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus, will be comfortable working in a professional environment and have a strong work ethic.
To apply, send cover letter and resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.