Would you describe yourself as:
- Very Impatient
If this specifically describes you, continue reading the job description, then
- Send your resume to Michele Mulholland, Foundation Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy and paste this link, https://www.cindexinc.com/c/0BE76E into a separate browser to apply. Candidates must complete all phases on the link to be considered.
You will see the logo of our parent company, CWA on the link, but this position is for the 3to1 Foundation. If you do not complete the survey above you will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Partnering with the 3to1Foundation Director, the Non-Profit Marketing & Event Coordinator serves as the point person for the 3to1 Foundation’s programs, communications and marketing activities.
- Manage Foundation website, email, direct mail and social media
- Administrative support for Foundation seminars, programs, fundraising efforts and special events
- Coordinates donor cultivation activities, donor stewardship, annual campaigns and events.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creates content for social media posts, newsletters and the Foundation website.
- Manages marketing calendar, tracks and reports social media efforts and maintains print marketing materials including brochures and event collateral.
- Ensures all gifts and donations are acknowledged.
- Maintains the Foundation database.
- Manages educational seminar logistics (venue, catering, communication, and materials) and serves as point of contact for prospective and registered attendees.
- Assists Foundation Director with planning, coordination and execution of fundraising events and programs.
- Manages event logistics (venue, catering, decorations, invitations, event materials, and tracking/record keeping) and serves as point of contact for vendors, supporters, and sponsors.
- Prepares auction materials and assists in live and online auction events.
- Manages social media campaigns which may include text to give, Amazon Smile, etc.
- Assists with processing of grant applications and awards.
- Assists with Board Member meetings, programs and communications.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of essential functions or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Essential functions and responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Non-Profit experience preferred
- Knowledge of development and grant writing a plus
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
No travel is expected for this position
This job operates in a clerical, open-environment, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift up to twenty (20) pounds, open file cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time, non-exempt position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. although additional hours may be required in order to complete work timely and accurately. Flexibility in hours is allowed based on management’s approval.