Using Shakespeare’s works as a cornerstone, Shakespeare Dallas serves the Southwest region with fun and accessible indoor and outdoor theatre, integrated school programs, and cultural enrichment for people of all ages and backgrounds.
With this mission, Shakespeare Dallas is seeking a Membership and Marketing Associate to join our team. This is a position which will reward the successful candidate with opportunities for professional development and growth. Primary responsibilities will be the management of the membership program and management of all communications through marketing and social media. This person will report directly to the Development Manager.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage membership plan to include membership renewal, membership acquisition, and marketing to members.
- Supervise execution all deliverables, including renewal letters, membership kits, and acknowledgement letters.
- Organize all Membership events.
- Stewardship of members including phone calls, mailings and any other communication with members.
- Maintain accurate and timely information through CRM database.
- Primary web editor.
- Primary e-blast editor for all internal and external communications.
- Implement all aspects of marketing plan in support of the Associate Artistic Director.
- Primary in-house graphic designer on projects as needed.
- Collaboration skills through effective communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency.
- Marketing and PR experience.
- Database proficiency.
- Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus.
- Personable presence and demeanor.
- Strategic approach to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Shakespeare Dallas.
To apply- please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.