Come join our team at the Southwest’s premier theater company specializing in the works of Shakespeare! Lead the implementation of the membership program as well as the marketing and social media strategy that supports fun, accessible indoor and outdoor performances and engaging educational programs for people of all ages.
As we begin planning our landmark 50th season, we’re seeking a dynamic, dedicated administrative professional who’s looking for a chance to make a difference each day. We offer a casual work culture, generous PTO, and an environment that prizes collaboration, autonomy, and innovative ideas.
You’ll report to the Development Manager to carry out our marketing and social media plan. Additionally you will have interactions with some of our dynamic Board members for advice on marketing.
We believe that relationship-building is at the heart of a membership program, so be prepared to engage with our dedicated membership base.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage membership plan to include membership renewal, membership acquisition, and marketing to members.
- Supervise execution all deliverables, including renewal letters, membership kits, and acknowledgement letters.
- Organize all Membership events.
- Stewardship of members including phone calls, mailings and any other communication with members.
- Maintain accurate and timely information through CRM database.
- Primary web editor.
- Primary e-blast editor for all internal and external communications.
- Implement all aspects of marketing plan in support of the Associate Artistic Director.
- Primary in-house graphic designer on projects as needed.
- Collaboration skills through effective and positive communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Theater/Fine Arts experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency.
- Marketing and PR experience.
- Database proficiency.
- Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strategic and adaptable problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Shakespeare Dallas.
To apply- please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.