For over 40 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering them affordable education and business management consulting services. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through strategic management and data expertise and leading-edge technology.
The Marketing Manager reports to the President and CEO and is responsible for managing all CNM marketing and grant activities that engage nonprofits, corporations, foundations and other key stakeholders in the mission of CNM.
- Develop CNM’s annual marketing plan based on analysis of CNM’s internal data, market trends, community needs and social priorities of nonprofit, corporate and foundation stakeholders.
- Create and produce compelling and engaging content to promote CNM via monthly e-newsletter, email marketing campaigns, marketing collateral, annual report and CNM website.
- Maintain CNM website to accurately reflect current CNM program service offerings and educational programming.
- Develop and execute CNM’s social media plan for optimal reach and engagement across multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Work closely with CNM’s program departments to ensure brand alignment, design digital collateral for specific agency programs, and identify client success stories for use in CNM marketing and promotional materials, and grant reports.
- Work in collaboration with the President and CEO to achieve contributed income and Grant Services revenue goals. Maintain accurate reporting via weekly revenue forecast and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.
- Oversee CNM’s grant program to include, but not limited to: writing and submitting all Letters of Intent and grant proposals. Complete all grant follow-up reports in collaboration with CNM staff. Identify prospective new funders.
- Oversee Individual Giving including annual North Texas Giving Day campaign and board member contributions.
- Manages Grant Services department to provide grant research, writing and review services to CNM nonprofit clients. Manages the initial client consultations, proposals and contract executions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing, communications or advertising/public relations preferred
- At least 5 years of marketing and/or fundraising experience with grant research and writing preferred
- Strong understanding and awareness of the nonprofit sector and fundraising landscape; specifically in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Demonstrated success with using marketing strategies and tactics to grow revenue
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively to meet established deadlines.
- Proficient with a wide-range of software and technology including: Salesforce, MailChimp, WordPress, Canva (or other graphic design platforms), and SurveyMonkey.
Candidate will share CNM values of leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus, will be comfortable working in a professional environment and have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position based at CNM’s Dallas campus.
To apply, send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.