The Marketing and PR Manager connects Camp Summit to its key audiences, through strategic messaging delivered through a wide variety of communications channels.
Accountable for ensuring the agency’s internal and external communications goals are met and builds effective working relationships staff, volunteers and the community.
- Developing and delivering the marketing and public relations plans for the agency using clearly measurable tactics and timelines to reach key audiences;
- Developing all agency marketing materials to maintain brand cohesiveness;
- Internal web site design/management;
- Manage social media outlets;
- Serve on the management team.
Skills must include:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop;
- Proficient in web design & management;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proofreading skills;
- Proficient in social media management;
- Basic photography and video skills are a plus.
- Sharing marketing and public relations plan outcomes quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects;
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Ability to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision;
- Must have dependable transportation for travel within the Metroplex;
- Able to lift or manage 25lbs.
Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience required. This position will work from our corporate office in Dallas, TX
Please send inquiry, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Incomplete applications will not be considered.