The Marketing and Grants Manager reports to the President and CEO and is responsible for managing all CNM marketing and grant activities that engage nonprofits, corporations, foundations and other key stakeholders in the mission of CNM.
- Develop CNM’s annual engagement plan based on analysis of CNM’s internal CNM-pact data, market trends, community needs, and social priorities of nonprofits, corporations and foundations.
- Work with the President and CEO and department managers to achieve CNM revenue goals especially contributed income including the annual development budget. Maintain accurate reporting via the weekly forecast and opportunity pipeline.
- Manage the Salesforce database, ensuring all data in the system is entered accurately and on a timely basis.
- Manage CNM’s grant program including writing and submitting all Letters of Intent and grant proposals to ensure CNM meets all required. deadlines. Complete all grant follow-up reports in collaboration with CNM staff (note: pursuit of individual donors not a requirement).
- Provide grant research, writing and review services to CNM clients.
- Develop and produce creative and compelling content to promote CNM including all programs and services via CNM monthly e-newsletter, email marketing campaigns, flyers, annual report and CNM website.
- Develop and execute CNM’s social media plan for optimal reach and engagement across multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Manage and grow CNM Membership program to achieve annual revenue goals.
- Maintain and update CNM website to ensure information remains current and accurate.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of communications and marketing experience, grant research and writing preferred, in the social or private sector. Requirements include: an undergraduate degree (marketing or communications degree preferred); outstanding creative writing and oral communication skills (AP Style knowledge preferred); problem solving skills; detail-oriented, strong business know-how especially financial aptitude and the ability to research and analyze market and customer data; advanced understanding of social media,; and proficient with a wide range of software and technology including Salesforce, MailChimp e-mail marketing software, WordPress, Adobe CS, and SurveyMonkey.
The anticipated work schedule is 10 am - 3 pm Monday through Friday.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is located in Dallas, Texas. A reliable vehicle is required for this position.