Founded over 40 years ago, CNM strengthens communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through management and strategic data expertise and leading-edge technology.
The Marketing and Development Specialist reports to the President and CEO and is responsible for managing all CNM marketing and grant activities that engage nonprofits, corporations, foundations, and other key stakeholders in the mission of CNM.
- Participate in the development of a video about the new CNM being produced by a corporate funder.
- Implement a new marketing plan working with a CNM partner.
- Develop CNM’s annual marketing plan based on analysis of CNM’s internal data, market trends, community needs, and social priorities of nonprofit, corporate and foundation stakeholders.
- Create and produce compelling and engaging content to promote CNM via monthly e-newsletter, email marketing campaigns, annual report, and CNM website.
- Maintain CNM website to accurately reflect current CNM program service offerings and educational programming.
- Work closely with CNM’s program departments to ensure brand alignment, develop digital content for specific agency programs, and identify client success stories for use in CNM marketing and promotional materials, and grant reports.
- Work in collaboration with the President and CEO to achieve contributed income goals.
- Maintain accurate reporting via weekly revenue forecast and opportunity pipeline in Salesforce.
- Oversee CNM’s grant program to include, but not limited to: writing and submitting all Letters of Intent and grant proposals. Complete all grant follow-up reports in collaboration with CNM staff. Identify prospective new funders.
- Oversee Individual Giving including annual North Texas Giving Day campaign and board member contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; marketing or communications preferred
- At least 5 years of marketing and grant research and writing experience
- Demonstrated success with using marketing strategies and tactics to grow revenue
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively to meet established deadlines.
- Proficient with a wide-range of software and technology including: Microsoft Office, Salesforce, MailChimp, WordPress, Canva (or other graphic design platforms), and SurveyMonkey.
Candidate will share CNM values of leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus, will be comfortable working in a professional environment, and have a strong work ethic.
This is a part time position (30 hours/week) with benefits, based at CNM’s Dallas campus.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.