JOB SUMMARY - Marketing and Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Marketing Manager will help implement a development communications plan that empowers the agency and Resale Store with the marketing tools needed to engage external audiences, including volunteers and other individual donors, corporations, foundations and other potential friends of Metrocrest Services. Additionally, this position will tell the stories of clients through various printed and digital mediums.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and manage mailing campaigns including annual report, newsletter, Annual Campaign, and various other campaigns
- Provide fundraising support for the annual events and participate on the event committees
- Design and create content for weekly emails
- Produce high quality written communications including program descriptions, letters, website content, newsletter content, and other correspondence
- Maintain Marketing Matrix Calendar of Activities and provide weekly updates on progress
- Provide support for marketing efforts, including proposals, general marketing correspondence, website, and social media
- Plan and manage all social media communications for the agency including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Create and implement marketing and advertising plan for ReSale Store
We're excited about you because you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, graphic design, marketing, English, or equivalent education.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible experience working in a development office or in communications/marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to adapt content for use on multiple platforms, excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of web-based communications and print materials.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Candidate will be required to demonstrate technical Website management and Mail Chimp experience a plus.
- Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive communications program to support development initiatives, utilizing print, electronic and web.
- Demonstrated organizational ability that allows the incumbent to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines, production schedules and to establish goals and workload priorities.
About the Team
Our mission at Metrocrest Services is to provide programs for individuals, families, and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and foster independence. We are looking for team members who are compassionate, professional, and committed to serving their neighbors in need.
You’ll love working here because we...
- Have a warm, caring work environment and culture.
- Communicate and collaborate as a team.
- Are passionate about our team members and those we serve.
- Have a leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas.
This position is Permanent full-time (FT) We are based in Farmer’s Branch, Texas. Local candidates only. To apply, email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.