Reports To: Senior Director of Client Programs
Position Descriptions: The Lead Case Manager is responsible for development, planning, implementation and coordination of social service programs using a bundled service delivery approach. Responsible for supervision and review of all case work coaching staff, currently four caseworker coaches, and related programs. Responsible for program delivery, program outcomes, provision of effective tools and methods of achievement.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field, Bachelor's in Social Work, and at least two years previous supervisory experience of case management coaches. Five years’ experience working with clients in a social service setting serving a diverse demographic. Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, policies and techniques of social work with an ability to team this with financial capability coaching. Strong leadership, decision making, creativity, presentation, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills required. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred. Microsoft Office 365. Salesforce a plus.
- Responsible for management of social service parameters and outcomes.
- Responsible for social work staff caseworker coaches. Direct, supervise, and review the activities and work of the agency’s caseworker coaches. Review service/program objectives for continuous improvement and review client progress and recommend new actions as necessary. Assess and provide training and continuing education for staff.
- Responsible for program delivery utilizing effective resources and tools. Research and recommend additional resources and tools as needed.
- Provide comprehensive assessment and case management of difficult and crisis clients: client engagement, challenge identification, financial capability coaching, housing strategies, resources, referrals, advocacy and collaboration to encourage financial independence.
- Work closely with Senior Director to maximize collaboration/partnerships for best practice.
About the Team
Our mission at Metrocrest Services is to provide programs for individuals, families, and seniors that lead to self-sufficiency and foster independence. We are looking for team members who are compassionate, professional, and committed to serving their neighbors in need.
You’ll love working here because we...
- Have a warm, caring work environment and culture.
- Communicate and collaborate as a team.
- Are passionate about our team members and those we serve.
- Have a leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas.
We are based in Farmer’s Branch, Texas. Local candidates only. To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.