Just Say YES (JSY) is looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team!
About Just Say YES:
Just Say YES – Youth Equipped to Succeed is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization located in Richardson, Texas. Just Say YES strives to empower students to say YES to their dreams and goals, and NO to risk behaviors such as: drugs, alcohol, unhealthy relationships and bullying. For 16 years, JSY has provided dynamic speakers, peer-to-peer mentoring and other resources to students, educators and parents across the nation.
Job Description: Program Development Manager (PDM)
Reporting to the President, Program Development Manager is a sales position that requires attention to detail and a high level of customer service. The PDM serves as program booking coordinator for elementary, middle, and high schools, colleges and youth organizations. PDMs listen and evaluate the needs and budget of each school/organization request to recommend the best speaker or multi-media program. PDMs work independently on a daily basis, but collaborate as a team to achieve semi-annual sales goals. Attention to detail, thorough communication and excellent customer service skills are vital to the longevity of the mission and impact of Just Say YES.
- Book programs by evaluating the needs given in a request.
- Understand speaker specialties and program topics thoroughly.
- Develop relationships with school personnel through phone calls, emails and occasional in-person meetings.
- Provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service.
- Requires initiative to develop new ideas for pursuing customers.
- Research and understand the current issues facing youth today.
- Daily cold calling seeking new opportunities.
- Daily email blasts promoting upcoming programs.
- Create and maintain accounts and contracts in SalesForce database.
- Attend conferences to further awareness of JSY in the DFW area (2-4 annually)
- 2-4 years sales and/or customer service experience.
- General understanding of the educational system, i.e. district vs. local school.
- Excellent computer skills MS Outlook, Word and Excel (SalesForce is a plus).
- Outgoing personality, Team player.
- Communicate effectively by phone, email, or in person.
- Pass Texas background check.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License.
- High School/GED required; College preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume WITH salary requirements to email@example.com