The Family Place is seeking a Program Director for our Housing and Stability Program.
Position Summary: Administers, plans and supervises the Housing and Stability Services program; supervises staff, interns and program volunteers; maintains ongoing client caseload; provides oversight for the housing and employment services program budget. Supervises the Housing Case Managers and the Employment Services Specialist.
- Provides oversight to housing grant funds distributed to approved clients and supervises the work of the housing case managers.
- Provides technical assistance and oversight during administration of housing contracts, including review of performance and expenditure reports; ensures that reviews are performed timely and that documentation submitted meets applicable requirements.
- Oversees delivery of housing related case management services which include safety planning, crisis management, planning for long term stability, facilitating access to community resources, and providing survivor-centered advocacy and support.
- Monitors the day-to-day activities of the Job Readiness Program, (aka Dignity at Work) and monitors the client intakes/assessments, job readiness and specialized training classes, post-placement monitoring and supervises the Employment Services Specialist.
- Cultivates relationships with prospective employers from a broad range of industries to develop opportunities for clients through the Dignity at Work Program.
- Manages staff, including providing regular individual and team supervision, conducting performance appraisals of direct reports, overseeing staffing, scheduling, productivity, and workload expectations.
- Collaborates with Non-Residential Services Program Leadership Team to ensure that case management, job readiness and advocacy services are aligned with the needs of clients.
- Collaborates with the Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance in support of City of Dallas Housing initiatives.
- Provides on-going assessment and evaluation of programs to ensure that client needs, agency standards and funding requirements are met; uses outcome data to manage staff and program performance.
- Coordinates the collection, analysis, and reporting of data for foundation and grant reporting.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Attends agency related domestic violence training programs and requires housing staff to attend the same to keep up to date on the most current domestic violence trends, laws, etc.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, (Master’s Degree preferred), Rehabilitation Science or similar and at least three years of supervisory experience and Experience with management or monitoring of contracts is generally preferred, experience in monitoring subrecipient contracts for housing or homelessness program activities is highly preferred with increasing preference for more experience. LMSW and bilingual preferred, but not required.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Apply online by clicking on the link below: