POSITION FUNCTION: This positions researches and prepares grants and proposals and monitors federal and state grant opportunities. Additionally, this position may assist in public relations activities, prospecting for major gifts, and in all special and fundraising events.
- Research, aggressively pursue, and prepare grants and proposals.
- Coordinate completion of periodic grant reports.
- Develop and nurture relationships with high potential grant funding sources. Creates and implements strategies to increase retention of grantees.
- Coordinate with the program directors as appropriate to ensure that key stakeholders are represented in the proposal development process. Serve as lead author on these proposals.
- Research and evaluate likely grant funding sources, including foundations, corporations, and high net worth individuals. Assist in gathering information and data to be included in proposals.
- Prioritize tasks and meet all deadlines for preparation and submission of grant applications and grant-related reports.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and local board policy.
- Maintain master files on grants, including a database to track and report all grant activities
- Assist in all special events.
- Conduct agency tours, presentations and speaking engagements, as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of grant experience are required.
- Please visit lenapope.org/about us/careers. Download, print and complete an application. Email application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.