Would you like to go home every day knowing you made a difference in the life of a child? If so, join the Big Brothers Big Sisters team and make a difference in one of the most prominent agencies in the country.
Big Brothers Big Sisters has the following position available:
Grants and Foundation Relations Manager located in Irving, TX.
The Grants and Foundation Relations Manager is responsible for full cycle grant management, including seeking out new grant funding opportunities, conducting research, writing proposals, and conducting site visits and interviews for the North Texas region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the Foundations budget line
- Steward Foundation representatives
- Network to Foundation representatives
- Research and write new and renewal quality proposals to:
- United Way agencies
- Government agencies
- Tracking, managing reporting on all assigned grants
- Respond to inquiries from any and all funders subsequent to grant submission, including coordination of site visits and interviews
- Provide BBBSLS managers with grant related financial information, as appropriate
- Collaborate with events and program teams to provide a seamless experience for funders and ensure grant deliverables are satisfied
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Business, Non-Profit Management or a related discipline preferred.
- 3+ years non-profit and/or foundation work experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in research and writing grant proposals, especially with foundation and government grants.
- Ability to assimilate data, write persuasively, and articulate passion in written form.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MSWord, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, including keyboard skills of at least 45 words per minute, error free.
- Availability and flexibility to accommodate occasional weekday and weekend work hours, as well as travel to varying local venues.
- Willingness to work within culturally diverse environments.
Salary Expectations - mid-$40Ks + Excellent Benefits!
Aside from supporting a great mission, you will enjoy great benefits including retirement (matched); medical, dental and life insurance; HSA option; flexible spending account; education reimbursement, awesome time-off and casual dress.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements and indicate "Grants and Foundation Relations Manager – Irving, TX" in the subject line and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Big Brothers Big Sisters, visit our website at www.bbbstx.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D
No Phone Calls Please.