Recovery Resource Council a 75-year-old non-profit in Fort Worth is seeking a part time Receptionist/Client Registrar. This position is responsible for the introduction to an exceptional experience through excellent customer service. Responsible for ensuring efficient and orderly registration of all clients presenting to Recovery Resource Council for services. Responsible for accurate collection of client information including payment for services.
The selected candidate should have the ability to maintain client records and communicate effectively, both orally and written. Possess high quality customer service and phone etiquette. The selected candidate should have a good understanding of working with a diverse client population. Maturity to withstand pressure that may arise in relating to the public. Be able to handle multi-tasking in an autonomous environment with a Macro type management style.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule on Monday-Friday with some evenings and occasionally on Saturdays from 8:30 am-3:30 pm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office 365 software.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Software.
- Must have home internet and be able to work from home as needed.
- Ensures a smooth flow of clients through the agency. Engage clients and guests to create a welcoming, positive experience.
- Confidentially collects client information accurately.
- Accurately post payments and provide receipts to clients
- Complies with agency policies and laws/regulations to protect client confidentiality.
- Assists with clerical duties and filing.
- Maintain the security of the building, clients and staff.
- Must have excellent references and be able to pass background check with no felonies.
- Minimum requirement- must have a GED/ High School Diploma, typing 40 wpm, bilingual is preferred, but not required.
submit your resumes to Margie Hatcher - email@example.com