JOB DESCRIPTION: Family, Relationship and Marriage Education Works (FRAMEWorks) - Mentor Coach Case Manager
Anthem Strong Families (ASF) FRAMEWorks project is a unique project that utilizes best practices to focus on trauma-informed culturally relevant workshops to at-risk Dallas area adult individuals, and engaged and married adults. One of the goals is to serve at least 40% Hispanic participants with both English and Spanish speaking classes. Lively, interactive, free workshops and classes offer a broad array of healthy marriage and relationship skills, effective communication, empathy and emotional understanding, problem solving, parenting, stress and anger management, and financial management are some of the classes offered.
The MENTOR COACH CASE MANAGER will support and report to the Project Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Solicit participants for all FRAMEWorks initiatives and workshops provided by ASF;
- Present and assist with outreach activities to solicit partners to assist in reaching FRAMEWorks grant program goals;
- Present workshops and classes using approved ASF curriculum;
- Become certified and display proficiency in presenting new ASF required program workshops;
- Assist with services and or referrals to partner agencies with supportive services for program families;
- Provide case management services as stipulated by ASF to assigned participants and families;
- Participate with community partners by becoming an active member of working groups and/or committees as requested by ASF;
- Collect and maintain program data required by ASF grants; and,
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual preferred
- Available Full-time/Flexible and some weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (MA Preferred)
- Previous nonprofit case management experience (5+ years)
- English (Spanish is a plus)
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to HR Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org.