Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church in Dallas is seeking a full-time Financial Assistant.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and input all invoices and check requisitions that are to be paid with Church funds, Retreat Center and the Foundation.
- Prepare and process Accounts Payable.
- Manage disbursements after appropriate signatures are obtained and file invoices and related paperwork.
- Manage all contribution processing including online and ACH
- Print and mail giving statements quarterly and at end of year.
- Maintain time records in payroll system.
- Be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Prior church experience and knowledge of ACS software a plus.
The above noted position description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that are assigned, but rather to give a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. Essential functions will change as the nature of ministry demands change.
- Serves the Goals of the Church: Works to accomplish the overall goals of the church within the scope of position.
- Communication/Hospitality: Communicates effectively and professionally (both verbally and written) with all members, guests, and staff. /Generates a sense of hospitality by his/her very presence; communicates a sense of availability, warmth, openness and approachability.
- Interpersonal Skills: Establishes good working relationships; works well with people at all levels; considers the impact of his/her actions on others; uses diplomacy and tact; is approachable; avoids communication triangles.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full benefits package.
Interested candidates please submit resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.