Uplift Education is seeking two Family Therapists (Dallas and Tarrant counties) to provide clinically effective family therapy services to scholars and their families. Family Therapists provide a developmentally based program to encourage all students to maximize personal growth by working with the whole family system to elicit change, help navigate difficult circumstances, and problem-solve areas of challenge. This role may sometimes work non-traditional hours in setting appointments with clients during late afternoon or evening times.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or closely related human services field, AND a valid Texas license to practice as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Licensed, Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). (LPC-Interns and Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW) may also be considered.)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a family therapist or counselor working primarily with families; knowledge of evidence-based counseling procedures, student and family appraisal/assessment techniques; demonstrated leadership qualities regarding program development; knowledge of law as it pertains to mental health in the school setting; ability to use data to develop and evaluate programs.
For full job description, click here: http://bit.ly/37OWnnA
Please apply for the position by clicking on the link below: