Tarrant County Coalition for Peace and Justice is a nonprofit, truth and reconciliation organization that works to develop collaborative education to increase recollection, promote reflection, and encourage reconsideration of the significance of racial terror violence in U. S. history. Established in 2020, TCCPJ seeks to honor victims of oppression and reflect more accurately on the history of racial terror violence in Tarrant County, Texas. TCCPJ catalyzes education and action by encouraging dialogue and building community to seek equity through community organizing, community civic engagement projects, and public programming.
Tarrant County Coalition for Peace and Justice seeks a passionate and accomplished senior leader to serve as its first full-time Executive Director (ED). The primary responsibility of the ED is to provide leadership to the Coalition through strategic planning that advances and protects the mission; to promote revenue, and overall growth of the organization; and to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, quality assurance, and cost-effective management of resources. The ED is responsible for a $500-600k budget, leading a volunteer driven organization.
- Promote and encourage conversations about race and culture.
- Work with the Board to develop a vision and strategy for the organization’s long-term growth. Create a culture of partnership between the Board based on trust and respect.
- Ensure strategic plans include an emphasis on fundraising, finance, organization structure, and operations in support of the mission and vision.
- Plan and implement a donor cultivation and solicitation strategy for new and existing donors. Identify and cultivate strong relationships with key donors, individuals, foundations, corporations and government entities.
- Create innovative marketing and outreach strategies using technology and social networks to increase visibility of the organization.
- Manage all aspects of financial management including budget preparation, timely/accurate reporting and ensure a strong positive financial position.
- Work in tandem with Programming Committee to create, develop, and ensure the success of TCCPJ programming.
- Ensure Information Technology systems are fully functioning and up-to-date, including website and other communications tools.
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations, organizational policies, and adherence to industry best practices.
- Be alert to national trends which might affect programming and community engagement.
This position operates in a remote environment and/or at the coworking space at a location to be determined in Fort Worth Texas.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of demonstrated executive leadership experience. In addition, a proven track record in fundraising is imperative including raising funds for a capital campaign. Demonstrated ability to generate earned income is desirable. A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred. For more information, please visit: TCCPJ.org. Please send resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send resume to the following email: email@example.com