In 2021, the Fort Worth Pregnancy Center celebrates its 25th year! We are a team of people who believe that every life is created with a purpose, by God and in His image. The problems of today keep many women in crisis pregnancies from seeing the joys to come. We believe these women deserve compassionate support and we help new moms work through their challenges with real help so that they can choose life for their children. God uses a team of volunteers, donors, staff and board members to be His hands and feet. We are all called to be a voice for His tiniest image bearers and know that we all need the grace and strength found in Jesus. We are looking for someone who feels called to lead this team and continue the incredible work that has been done.
The Fort Worth Pregnancy Center is seeking a passionate and accomplished senior professional to serve as its Chief Executive Officer. The primary responsibility of the CEO is to provide leadership to the pregnancy center organization through strategic plans to advance and protect the mission; to promote revenue, profitability, and overall growth of the organization; to ensure effectiveness and efficiency, quality assurance, and cost-effective management of resources. The CEO is responsible for a $800k budget, leading approximately 8 employees and 12 volunteers.
- Embrace a collaborative and compassionate leadership style that empowers employees and volunteers and encourages innovation, teamwork, trust, respect and open communication.
- Work with the Board of Directors to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. Create a culture of partnership between the board based on trust and respect.
- Promote an organizational culture that fosters commitment to the mission, professionalism, and a passion to offer Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner.
- Establish strategies to cultivate new and existing donors. Strengthen and diversify funding sources. Cultivate strong relationships with key donors, namely individuals, foundations, churches and corporations.
- As Chief spokesperson, enhance the Center’s public image by being active and visible in the community and by working and communicating effectively with local churches and other professional, civic and private organizations; be the public face of the organization in the community.
- Lead all aspects of financial management including budget preparation, timely/accurate reporting and ensure a strong positive financial position for the Center.
- Ensure programmatic excellence for both ongoing programs and those in development.
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations, organizational policies and adherence to industry best practices.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of senior leadership experience and must be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through a local church. In addition, a proven track record in fundraising is imperative. A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred. For more information, please visit: fwpc.org and FWPCfriends.org. Please send resume to the following email: Fwpcresume@gmail.com
Please send resume to the following email: Fwpcresume@gmail.com